1) to advance Christ’s kingdom by providing a fellowship in which churches of common confession may find mutual encouragement, assistance, edification, and counsel, and may participate in cooperative efforts, home missions (such as planting and establishing confessional Baptist churches), foreign missions, ministerial training and publications many of which are often beyond the scope of one local church.
2) Provide a forum of fellowship and helps for men and churches who are learning about Confessional Calvinism.
3) Record the history of Confessional Baptist Churches in Georgia, in order to commend a faithful heritage.
4) Forward other efforts as the Association may also deem appropriate.
The Standards of the Association – Articles of Faith
1) While we hold tenaciously to the inerrant, infallible and sufficient Word of God as found in the sixty-six books of the Bible (this being our source of faith and practice), we embrace and adopt the London Baptist Confession of Faith of 1689 as a faithful expression of the doctrine taught in the Scriptures.
2) Full subscription to this Confession is the doctrinal position of this Association (see Full Subscription).
3) At the General Assembly, a messenger of each member church must publicly affirm in writing his conscientious commitment to the Articles of Faith of the Association.